Friday, October 1, 2010
5 Techniques Learned in Flash
Five techniques I learn in flash were motion tweening, shape tweening, using ease, change the size of the object, and using the transform tool. With motion tweens I was able to move the object to different locating on the stage with the motion path. With shape tween I was able to change the shape of the object and use shape hints to change the shape even more different. While I was using ease i was able to make my animation go fater at certain points or go slower and certain points. When i change the size I could use a keyframe and motion tweens to give the allusion of the objects getting smaller or bigger in the animation. Then finnaly using the transform tool I can rotate the object make it bigger or smaller by compressing it or strecthing it. These techniques in flash were very cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment