Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

How to create my Maya object

I go to create on the menu bar select polygon primitives drag it on the grid and use interactive mode to change the size of my objects.


Spaceship Attributes:
Translate X: 1.024    Translate Y: -43.622    Translate Z: -0.104     
Scale X: -1.963       Scale Y: 1                Scale Z: 2.815
Rotate X, Z: 0          Rotate Y : 180


Portal Attributes:
Translate X: 0.318   Translate Y: -17.741   Translate Z: -0.117
Scale X: 1       Scale Y: 1                Scale Z: 1
Rotate X,Y, Z: 0


Warp Attributes:
Translate X: 2.979 Translate Y: -14.995   Translate Z: 1.172
Scale X: 1       Scale Y: 1               Scale Z: 1
Rotate X, Z, Y: 0


Soccer Ball Attributes :
Translate X: 0.538   Translate Y: -19.632   Translate Z: -0.094
Scale X: 1       Scale Y: 1                Scale Z: 1
Rotate X,Y, Z: 0




Steps To Create Object


  • First I create a spaceship using polygon primitive and a sphere the I customized it with the above attributes.
  • Then I made a portal using polygon primitives and a cylinder then I customized it with the above attributes.
  • I put a soccer ball in the portal using the interactive tools and the attributes shown above using with polygon primitive.
  • Then finally i put a warp around everything using a polygon primitive and a helix and the shown attributes.
  • Pretty simple how I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment